Subscribe to HCCNA E-mail
Hindus believe in one Supreme Being who is infinite, all-pervading and eternal and the source of all creation. God is in everything that exists, and is at the same time beyond the manifest universe.
The various functions and aspects of the Supreme Being are given different names. For instance, the Trinity of Hinduism consists of Brahma - the Creator, Vishnu - the sustainer, and Shiva - the Destroyer.
The incarnations of the Trinity are worshipped in various forms. The temples usually have some incarnations of the Trinity as idols for devotion and worship.
Sarvajana Temple - A Temple for All People
The current HCCNA Temple was consecrated in June 2005 andthe deities were installed with an elaborate week-long Vedic ceremony conducted by priests and spiritually energized by Swami Dayananda Saraswati, Swami Viditatmananda and other religious and community leaders.
The temple is called Sarvajana Mandir (Temple for all People). It is open every day in the morning and in the evening (all day on week ends) to provide a spiritual atmosphere for all people irrespective of their faith. The mission of the temple is to have spiritual and cultural upliftment for all relating to Sanatana Dharma and allied Hindu beliefs, while affirming the concept of global family.
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Subramaniya Abishekam
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Kali Puja
- 10:00 am - Siva Abhisekham
- 5:00 pm - Satyanarayana Pooja
- 6:30 pm - Jagannath Pooja
- 10:00 am - Ganapathi Abhisekham
- 6:30 p.m. - Subramaniyam Abhisekham
- 6:00 p.m. - Kali Puja
- 8.00 A.M.- Havan
- 8.30 A.M-Ratha Marjana
- 9.00 A.M- Pancha Devata Puja(Ganapati,surya,Rudra,Devi,Vishnu) and Kalasha Puja
- 10.00 A.M- Pahandi(carrying the lord to the Chariot ), Bhajan,Puja,Arati, Chhera pahanra by the chief guest.
- 10.30 A.M- Pulling of the chariot to Gundicha Mandir (old temple) Bhajan, Arati,
- 11.30 A.M- Bhajan ,Arati at the New Temple
- 12.00 noon -1.00 P.M Address by Chief guest and Speech by Vice Chancellor . Harekrushna Satpathy. Topic: Jagannath consciousness in the world arena(in the new temple auditorium)
- 1:15 P.M - Mahaprasad
- 8.00A.M- Havan
- 8.30A.M- Venkateswara abhisekam
- 10.30 A.M-Pulling the Chariot from the old temple.
- 11.30 A.M- Niladri Vijaya ( coming in to the new temple.)
- 12.30 P.M- Bhajan, Arati, Prasad
- 5:30 to 7:00 PM - Satyanarayana Pooja
- 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Sai Baba Pooja & Arati
- 7:00 to 8:00 PM - Kali Pooja
- 6:30 PM - Sri Krishna Abhisekham and Pooja
- 9:00 to 10:30 AM Abhisekham
- 10:30 to 12:00 Noon - Kalyana Utsava
- August 8th Monday 6.30 P.M.-8.30 P.M
- August 15th Monday 6.30P.M- 8.30 P.M.
- August 22nd Monday 6.30P.M-8.30 P.M
- August 29th Monday 6.30 P.M- 8.30 P.M
- 6.30-P.M- 8.30P.M Lakshmi Puja Archana, Bhajan, Arati, Prasad. Because of Special Puja for Varalakshmi Vratam Ganesha Abhisekam will be held in the morning at 10.30 A.M. on August 12th,2016
- August 18th, Thursday, 2016 Sri Krishna Janmastami Puja
- August 24, Wednesday,2016 Sri Venkateswara RathaMohostava
- August 27, Saturday,2016 Sri Krishna Janmastami Celebration
- August 28th, Sunday,2016 Sri Ganasha Chaturthi Puja
- September 5th,Monday,2016 Sri Ganesha Chaturthi Celebration
- September 11th Sunday,2016
- October 29: Fireworks and dinner
- October 30: Diwali pooja
June 4, 2016 Savitri Amavasya
June 5, 2016 Savitri Amavasya
June 17 - June 19, 2016 21st Temple Anniversary
June 20, 2016
July 1, Friday, 2016
July 3, Sunday, 2016
July 10,2016 - Ratha Yatra
July 16, 2016 - Bahuda Yatra
Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - Guru Poornima
Tuesday, August 2 : Kali Pooja
Saturday, August 27 : Venkateswara Kalyana utsava and Ratho utsava
August 12th 2016: Varalakshmi Vratam
The following are the list of planned events in the next 30 days. See full event listing for all events.